Monday, February 1, 2010

A Couple of Challenges

This month of February I have challenged myself to do 2 things that will help me promote Eternal Stardust Jewelry & Accessories. The first one is to try and list at least one new item each day during the month of February. I started off today by listing a pair of earrings. I have a couple of other pairs of earrings to list, as well as two scarves that I am in the process of making to list, so I have at very least, through Friday covered. While I am not sure exactly what I will list after Friday, I can say that I will find something to list.

That being said, my 2nd challenge is to find a way to work with what I have right now to make my photographs of the jewelry and scarves better. For the scarves I was thinking of possibly photographing them around someone's neck - to show how they look actually being worn - although with the hooded scarf that would not be such a good idea and I've heard that people do not want to see earrings being modeled by a person at all. I've placed a poll in the sidebar regarding how to display earrings for pictures - please vote for your preferred display.

If you have any other feedback or options for display of bracelets, necklaces, scarves, earrings, etc, please feel free to leave me comments. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment