Monday, June 7, 2010

Featured Etsy Shop via Pounce: Meaningful Gifts and Accessories

I'm staring a new feature here at Eternal Stardust Designs' blog. I'm going to be highlighting a shop here on Etsy, that I find through the "Pounce" feature that I find to have interesting items. These shops will be shops that are still waiting for that coveted first Etsy Sale. :)

Our inaugural edition kicks off with a shop I found called Meaningful Gifts and Accessories. This shop is amazing! I'm sorry I can't figure out how to show you the items - but I don't want to steal their photos! :)

The owner, jimmekat, is a crocheter who makes jewelry out of her crochet! I too am a crocheter, but I haven't quite gotten the hang of making crocheted jewelry! :D She has several adorable pairs of unique earrings that are made from crochet. You simply must check this shop out! :)

She's just opened her shop on June 2, but I can forsee her items being a big hit. She's already started out with the great summery colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment