Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fall In The Air

Fall is a time of year that I actually like really well. It's cooler but not too cold. The kids are back in school, meaning that the neighborhood is a touch quieter during the day. The crisp fall air makes me want two things - Halloween and to start crocheting the big blankets and afghans that will keep myself and others warm this winter.

Fall is also the season that finds Sioux City's Latham Park holding it's annual Art in the Park festival - which the last piece that needed to fall into place for me to be able to be an artist vending my items there has fallen into place as of today, so I will definitely be there - this year on September 18th.

Latham Park is a gorgeous, privately-owned park that is a favorite spot for weddings here in Sioux City. It has a fountain, roses, and it is just a really beautiful spot. Art in the Park is one of the things that they do throughout the year and it brings to light the park and local artists! I am proud to say that Eternal Stardust Designs will be a part of the festival this year and I hope I'll be there next year as well!

Are there any local art festivals or craft fairs that are held annually at a specific time??? If so, do you attend as a patron or as a vendor??

No comments:

Post a Comment