Tuesday, March 23, 2010

2 New Earrings In The Shop

Well, we have 2 new pairs of earrings for you to view in our shop - Carnelian & Glass Leaf earrings, which can be viewed HERE and Blue Aventurine earrings, which can be viewed HERE.

I've had both pairs of earrings for a while now, but for some reason never took pictures of them or listed them in the shop until now. Truth be told, the Carnelian & Glass Leaf earrings are my favorite of the two pairs. I just love the way they look together. The sad thing is that the glass leaves are extremely fragile and unfortunately, they were a clearance item when I purchased them, so I cannot get any more of them. Once the earrings are gone, they're gone.

I have a few more of the leaves and plan to make a couple more pairs of those earrings as well as possibly making a necklace out of them, but we'll see what happens with that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment