Saturday, March 13, 2010

Oh My

I have gone over a month without posting to this blog and I sincerely apologize for that. Allow me a moment to explain.

I do not have a full time job. I do some blogging that allows me to get paid for writing articles and I write, freelance, for a website that allows me to more or less be a ghost writer for other blogs. The work is easy, although the pay isn't the greatest. So I have been trying to find a full time job to allow me to pay the bills - and then continue to filter my freelance writing money into Eternal Stardust.

Over the next few months, there will be some changes. Eternal Stardust will have 2 new partner shops - ESD Baby (Eternal Stardust Baby) & ESD Home (Eternal Stardust Home). ESD Baby will feature crocheted and knitted baby blankets, layette sets, etc. ESD Home will feature things such as crocheted towel toppers, crocheted and knitted dish cloths, placemats, coasters, and pot holders.

Also coming soon to Eternal Stardust Jewelry will be a line of jewelry that is inspired by NASCAR. What I would like to do is make it so that you can convo me on Etsy, tell me your favorite driver and what your favorite paint scheme for their car is, and I will weave a bracelet in peyote stitch for you. This could also be done with football, baseball, and basketball teams - anything that would have team colors could have this done.

I am working on getting the main website up and running so that I can have a place that will show off all three of the shops.

Please, don't forget to add us on Facebook and MySpace. We're also on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment