Thursday, November 17, 2011

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Plans

I know many of the shops on Etsy are planning to have Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales. I am actually not doing so on Eternal Stardust Jewelry or Eternal Stardust Baby, but we will be doing one on Candlelight Boutique.

The reason I am not doing any sales for Black Friday/Cyber Monday on the ESD shops is because I simply don't have the stock to handle it. Well, I do have a *lot* of jewelry, but at this point, I don't want to raise my Etsy bill too high and not be able to pay it. Besides, I would need to photograph a lot of the jewelry to ensure that the photos were good enough to make people want to buy the items, and right now my classes are a bit more intense with things due on odd days of the week. This makes it a bit more difficult to handle my shops.

By the way, the Christmas Light Earrings are back in the shop! :) The winner of the pair of earrings from my Facebook giveaway never contacted me with her shipping information and never responded to any of my attempts to contact her via Facebook or e-mail. I have decided that I probably won't use that giveaway application on Facebook anymore - it seems most people only liked the page to enter the contest. I don't want to deal with that anymore. 

I did re-list a few of my clearance items just to see if maybe during the holiday season they might actually sell at their discounted prices - they are still marked as being clearance. :) 

If you have a shop, are you doing anything for Black Friday/Cyber Monday??

No comments:

Post a Comment