Wednesday, November 16, 2011

EtsyBloggers Featured Blogger of the Month

I know, I know, long time no post, especially for anything to do with EtsyBloggers! I've been a *horrible* member of the team, I know this, but lately I've just been running in circles trying to keep up with myself! :P

But this post is *not* about me. This post is about Pamela from MagdaleneJewels!!! Pamela has two blogs which can be found here and here, as well as two Etsy shops - MagdaleneJewels and MagdaleneKnits. A woman after my own heart, as I, too, love to both knit/crochet & make jewelry! :)

She has been a big help to the EtsyBloggers team and has been with us for a while now, although I must admit, I don't really know her. However, I don't need to know her personally to know I love, love, love her shops!

Here is a screen shot of the "featured items" she shows on MagdaleneJewels:

My favorite items in her shop are actually on that screen shot - the Christmas Victorian Earrings and the Christmas Necklace, Ruby Topaz. 

Here is a screen shot of the "featured items" she shows on MagdaleneKnits:

LOVE that Christmas scarf she crocheted and those adorable pairs of booties! :) 

So there we have our featured EtsyBlogger! :) Congratulations Pamela! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment