Thursday, October 7, 2010

BlogCarnival – Fall Activities

This go-around, our blog carnival by the Etsy Bloggers Team is brought to us by SpottedCowSoaps who asked us the following questions:

1. What are some fun activities you like to do in the fall. (travel, apple picking, etc)
2. Show us some awesome photos of autumn in and around where you live.

1) In the fall I like to just walk around and view the leaves. I love the colors the leaves turn, and recently was inspired to do some jewelry and afghans that remind me of the colors of fall. :) Of course, there is Halloween that I adore as well, and I love to decorate the house for Halloween and let my black kitty sit in the window. :D

2) I’m not a very good photographer and frankly don’t have any pictures of fall here. I wish I did – ask me again during winter and you might get a few pictures from last year’s blizzard! LOL

1 comment:

  1. I think the fall is great for walking too! Thanks for participating in the carnival, {:-Deb

    ReplyDelete