Thursday, October 7, 2010

EtsyBloggers’ October Featured Blogger

I know I haven’t done well at keeping up on this blog, but to be honest, I haven’t really been creating much of anything lately. I hope to change that, but enough about me and my blog. :) Today I’m here to talk about Margaret of SpledidLittleStars!

Margaret has TWO Etsy shops – the first one, Splendid Little Stars is where she sells hand-dyed clothing and accessories. I have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE the scrunchies! If my hair were long again, I’d snap them up in a heartbeat!

splendidlittlestarsshopmini

After that she also has the Sparkly Park store, which is where she features her gorgeous earrings – I so want those little angel earrings!

sparklyparkmini

 

Plus, if you visit her blog you’ll find all sorts of things like photography, jewelry, and other arts and crafts. It’s a great blog to check out! Congrats Margaret!!

No comments:

Post a Comment